Only in New England can you go 4 trail miles out and back and run through dirt, sand, mud, sheer ice, snow and flood waters in the same day.
- Number of miles run: 8
- Number of times I stopped to pee: 1 (not even two miles in…too much coffee)
- Number of GUs consumed : 2
- Number of times I had to walk/slide through sheets of ice: 4
- Number of times I had to wade through knee-deep water: 2
- Number of other runners on the trail: 1
*And speaking of that, did you see this video yet? Shit Ultrarunners Say. Hilarious.